第一部分、转接来电用语
我看看他在不在。
Ill see if hes in.
我助你接过去。
Ill connect you.
我助你接给王先生。
Ill connect you with Mr. Wang.
我把电话转给黄先生。
Ill transfer1 this call to Mr. Huang.
我替你接到出口部。
Ill connect you with the Export Department.
我助你接给李小姐。
Ill put you through to Miss Li.
我把你的电话转给魏先生。
Ill transfer your call to Mr. Wei.
我把你的电话转给负责的人。
Ill transfer your call to the person in charge.
我把你的电话转给林先生。
Ill switch2 your call to Mr. Lin.
我找某位销售来听。
Ill get you someone in sales.
我请她来听。
Ill get her.
我去找他来。
Ill fetch him up.
我去看看他在不在他的办公室内。
Ill just find out if hes in his office.
我替你接。
Ill put you through.
我替你接这个号码。
Ill get the number for you.
我替你接总机。
Ill get the switch board for you.
我助你转过去。
Ill switch you over.
我来看看能否替你重接。
Ill see if I can connect you again.
你的电话接通时大家会打给你。
Well call you when your call is ready to go through.
对不起这个号码正在讲话中。
Im sorry the numbers engaged3.
这支电话正在讲话中。
The line is busy.
先生,这支电话在讲话中。
The line is engaged, sir.
第二部分、请他们稍候的用语
请稍待一会儿。
Just a moment, please.
请等一下。
Just a minute, please.
请稍等。
Hold on a minute, please.
请勿挂断怎么样?
Would you hold the line, please?
请等一下怎么样?
Would you wait a mimute, please?
请等一会儿。
Please wait one moment.
请稍待。
One moment, please.
请勿挂电话。
Please hold the line.
请勿挂断。
Dont hang up, please.
第三部分、请他们再拨电话( 受话人因故没办法接听电话时,可请他们在某个时间再打来)
你可以晚一点再打来吗?
Would you mind calling again later?
你能三十分钟后再打来吗?
Could you call back in thirty minutes?
你能三点将来再打来吗?
Could you call again after three?
你可以三点左右再打来吗?
Would you mind calling back around three?
请两点左右再打来。
Please call back around two oclock.