产品检验是贸易中的一个要紧问题。只有双方都认可了检验程序和结果,货物才能顺利签收。给大伙提供一些有关检验的实用表达,保证检验时对答如流!

Shall we take up the question of inspection1 today?

今天咱们讨论产品检验问题吧。

The commodity inspection is no easy job.

商检工作不是那样简单。

Mr. Black is talking with the Chinese importer about inspecting the goods.

布莱克先生与中方进口商就产品检验问题进行洽谈。

As an integral part of the contract, the inspection of goods has special importance.

作为合同里的一个组成部分,产品检验具备特殊的重要程度。

We should inspect this batch2 of porcelain3 wares4 to see if there is any breakage.

大家要检查一下这批瓷器是不是有破损的。

The exporters have the right to inspect the export goods before delivery to the shipping5 line.

出口商在向船运公司托运前有权检验产品。

The inspection should be completed within a month after the arrival of the goods.

产品检验工作应在到货后一个月内完成。

How should we define the inspection rights?

商检的权力如何加以明确呢?

I'm worried that there might be some disputes over the results of inspection.

我担忧对商检的结果会发生争议。

We'll accept the goods only if the results from the two inspections6 are identical with each other.

假如双方的测试结果一致,大家就收货