- I mean you should keep at it. - Who said I won't?

- 我的意思是你应该坚持不懈。- 哪个说我不会?

-I'm going to study with Nadia Boulanger.

-我要和拿迪尔布兰格学习。

-Who?

-哪个?

-Next year. I have a scholarship in Paris.

-明年。我在巴黎有份奖学学习。

-Paris?

-巴黎?

-Yeah, I've never been to Europe. I can hardly wait.

-啊,我从没去过欧洲。我都等不及了。

- How long have you known? - Come on, Oliver. it's stupid. Would you please. It's inevitable1.

- 你了解多长时间了?-别如此,奥列弗,别如此愚蠢, 这是不可防止的。

-What is?

-的意思是?

-That we'll graduate, we'll separate. You'll go to Law School.

-大家会毕业然后大家会分手。你会去法学院。

-What are you talking about?

-你在怎么说?

-You're a millionaire, I'm a social zero.

-你是富家子弟,我是一文不名。

-What do you mean? We're together, we're happy.

-你的意思是?大家在一块,大家快乐。

-Harvard is like a bag full of toys, but when the holiday is over, -you have to go back where you belong.

-哈佛就象个充满玩具的袋子,但假期结束,你得回到是你的地方。

- Back to bake cookies? - Pastries2. Don't make fun of my father.

- 回去烤蛋糕?- 不要拿我爸爸开玩笑。

-Then don't leave me, Jenny!

-不要离开我,珍妮!

-Please.

-求你了。

-What about my scholarship and Paris, which I've never seen in my -whole god damn3 life?

-那我的奖学学习和巴黎如何解决,我还没有见过呢?

-What about our marriage?

-那大家的婚事呢?

-Who said anything about marriage?

-哪个在怎么说婚事?

-I'm saying it, now.

-我目前说。

-You want to marry me?

-你想娶我?

-Yeah.

-对。

-Why?

-为何?

-Because...

-由于

-That's a good reason.

-那是个好理由。