平时好用的英语口语对话
A: Eric, how long will you be in China?
A:Eric,你要在中国呆多长时间?
B: I don't know. Well, my contract here is for one year, and I don't know what I should do after that. Maybe going around for a while.
B:不了解,我在这里的合同是一年的,我也不了解之后该干点什么,或许会四处走走。
A: Well, have you ever thought about learning some Chinese?
A:有没想过学点汉语?
B: Actually, I am learning that now. But it's too hard for me. You know the four tones and the stuff. It really freaks me out.
B:事实上,我正在学,但对我来讲那太难了。你了解四声那些东西,真够烦的。
A: Don't worry. All things are difficult before they are easy.
A:别担忧,万事开头难嘛。
B: You hit the nail right on the head.
B:你说得有道理。
A: Well, are you intested in some language-exchange program?
A:你感兴趣参加语言交换活动吗?
B: What is it?
B:的意思是?
A: It's where I teach you Chinese, and in exchange you teach me English.
A:在这个活动中,我告诉你汉语然后你教我英语。
B: Awesome. I've been giving this a lot of thought. When can we do this?
B:太好了,我一直在想这个问题,什么时间开始?
A: How about this sunday?
A:星期天如何?
B: Ok, cool.
B:好啊。
A: Good. I'll give you a call tonight.
A:好,我今晚给你打电话。
B: No problem.
B:没问题。
A: Bye.
A:再见。
平时好用的英语口语对话
A: Hello, Anna speaking!
A:你好,我是安娜。
B: Hey, Anna, this is Jason.
B:嘿,安娜,我是詹森。
A: Jason, where have you been hiding lately? You know it's been a long time since your last call. Have you been good?
A:詹森!你近期躲到哪儿去了?你了解,从上次打电话到目前已经好久了,近期怎么样?
B: Yes. How are you, Anna?
B:非常不错,你如何,安娜?
A: I am fine. What have you been doing?
A:我非常不错,近期你忙什么呢?
B: Working. I've been really busy these days. I got a promotion.
B:工作。这类天我特忙,我升职了。
A: That's great, congratulations!
A:太好了,恭喜恭喜!
B: Thanks. I am feeling pretty good about myself too. You know, bigger office, a raise and even an assistant.
B:谢谢,我自我感觉也挺好的。你了解,办公室大了,加了薪水,甚至还有个助理。
A: That's good. So I guess I'll have to make an appointment to see you.
A:很好,我猜我要见你的话得预约了。
B: You are kidding.
B:开玩笑。
A: How long have you been working there?
A:你在那家公司干多长时间了?
B: A bit over two years. This is a fast-moving company, and seniority isn’t the only factor in deciding promotions.
B:两年多一点,这是一家进步非常快的公司,资历在这儿不是决定升职的惟一标准。
A: How do you like your new boss?
A:你的新老板如何?
B: She is very nice and open-minded.
B:她人非常不错,思想也非常开明。
A: Much better than the last one, huh?
A:比上一个好多了,是吧?
B: Yeah. He was a real slave driver. He probably would have loved it if we were robots.
B:是的,上一个真是个奴隶主,他简直把大家当机器人了。
A: Forget about him. Come over to my house tonight. Let's get drunk.
A:忘了他吧,今晚到我家来,咱们一醉方休。
B: Good. Tonight 8 o'clock.
B:好的,今晚八点。
A: 8 it is. See you then.
A:说定了,回见。
B: Bye.
B:再见。
平时好用的英语口语对话
A: David, why don't you clean your room?
A:大卫,你为何没清理房间?
B: I am not in the mood.
B:我没心情。
A: Why are you feeling depress?
A:你为何不开心?
B: I was told my girlfriend was speaking ill of me. It's a real letdown.
B:我听说我女友在谈论我的坏话,这真叫人泄气。
A: I don't think she would do such a thing.
A:我感觉她不会这么做。
B: But she did and it made me disappointed.
B:但她做了,这让我非常失望。
A: Oh, cheer up! A girlfriend is not everything.
A:哦,开心点儿,女友不是你的所有。
B: But she means a lot to me.
B:但她对我非常重要。
A: Then forgive her mistake.
A:那就原谅她吧。
B: Oh, I just can't forget it.
B:哦,我只不过忘不掉这件事。