For most of us, there will be quite a number of friends to make in our life.
对于大家中的大多数人来讲,这一辈子会遇见不少朋友。
Thats one thing about how beautiful life is.
这正是生活的一个美好之处。
You get to meet all these different faces and different minds which you never thought would be there for you.
你会遇见这么多不一样的面孔、不一样的思想,他们都是你未曾预料的。
But unfortunately, most of them will eventually leave you.
但不幸的是,他们中的很多最后会离你而去。
There will be those who do not see eye to eye with you.
总会有那样些人的怎么看和你不同。
Sometimes they decide to leave you.
有时是他们决定离开你。
Sometimes its the other way around.
有些时候则相反。
This is what once made me so depressed1 , that all good things come to an end.
这过去让我感觉伤感欲绝,由于所有美好的东西终将结束。
But now Ive come to terms with it.
但目前,我已经同意了这所有。
Some friends are just not meant for a life time.
有的朋友本来就不可以持续一辈子。
You come to like each other because you saw something you like in each other.
当初,你们由于在彼此身上看到了自己喜欢的特质而喜欢上彼此。
But then there comes a day when you suddenly find out they are not really who you have perceived2.
但总有那样一天,你会忽然发现他们并非你原来想的那样。
This is just what life is.
这就是生活啊。
You dont really need that many friends. Eventually you only need those who truly count. You only need those who really know you.
你其实并无需那样多的朋友。最后,你需要的只有那些真的要紧的。你仅需那些真的懂你的人。