Mummy was very bad.
最毒妇人心。
I think you lost your nerve.
你失去控制了。
We're both played out.
大家都筋疲力尽了。
Maybe it was her way of telling you to take a desk job.
或许她是在用我们的方法对你说,应该找一份文职工作了。
I made a judgment1 call.
我只不过依据形势做出了判断。
All pretty shocking for someone unused to fieldwork.
对一个坐久办公室的人来讲有点太伤筋动骨了。
Always got to make an entrance.
一直喜欢高调亮相。
One equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate.
昔日雄心壮志,亦被岁月磨平。
I suppose some of it sunk in, despite my best intentions.
我想是遭到了一些耳濡目染,尽管这并不是我初衷。
The inevitability2 of time, don't you think?
岁月催人老,你感觉呢?
Who doesn't like to take chances?
哪个不喜欢投机取巧呢?
Please return the equipment in one piece.
事后别忘了完璧归赵。