在大家正式开始前,大伙喝点什么吧?
2、We are ready.
大家筹备好了。
3、I know I can count on you.
我了解我可以相信你。
4、Tust me.
请相信我。
5、We are here to solve problems.
大家是来解决问题的。
6、We'll come out from this meeting as winners.
这次会谈的结果将是一个双赢。
7、Ihope this meeting is productive.
我期望这是一次富有效果的会谈。
8、I need more information.
我需要更多的信息。
9、Not in the long run.
从长远来讲并非如此。这句话非常实用,也可显示你的高瞻远瞩。
10、Let me explain to you why .
让我给你一个讲解一下缘由。非常不错的转折,又可磨炼我们的耐心。
11、That's the basic problem.
这是最基本的问题。
12、Let's compromise.
让大家还是各退一步吧。嘴里这么说,心里可千万不要放松。追求收益最大化是一种专业精神。
13、It depends on what you want.
那要视贵方的需要而定。没那样合法的场所下说:那要看你到底想要什么。
14、The longer we wait ,the less likely we will come up with anything.
时间拖得越久,大家成功的机会就越少。
15、Are you negotiable?
你还有商量的空间吗?
16、I'm sure there is some room for negotiation1.
我一定还有商量的空间。
17、We have another plan.
大家还有一个计划。筹备多么充分!胜利必然会是如此的人!
18、Let's negotiate the price.
让大家来讨论一下价格吧。
19、We could add it to the agenda.
大家可以把它也列入议程。
20、Thanks for reminding us.
谢谢你的提醒。
21、Our position on the issue is very simple.
大家的建议非常简单。
22、We can not be sure what you want unless you tell us.
期望你能告诉大家,要不然大家没办法确定你想要的是什么。
23、We have done a lot.
大家已经获得了不少的进展。
24、We can work out the details next time.
大家可以下次再来解决细节问题。
25、I suggest that we take a break.
建议休息一下。
26、Let's dismiss and return in an hour.
咱们休会,一个钟头后再回来。
27、We need a break.
大家需要中止一下。
28、May I suggest that we continue tomorrow.
我建议明天再继续,怎么样?少提这种建议,中国人必须要掌握怎么样在谈判桌熬得住,有时候不是技术战而是神经战。
29、We can postpone2 our meeting until tomorrow.
大家可以把会议延迟到明天。
30、That will eat up a lot of time.
那会耗费不少时间。