I don't wan't to get engaged yet.
我还不想订婚。
I don't think we should get engaged yet.
我感觉大家还不到订婚的时候。
engaged a. 订了婚的

I don't want to get married yet.
= I'm not ready to settle down yet.
= I'm not ready for married life yet.
我还不想结婚。
I don't want to be bounded.
我不想遭到束缚。
bounded a. 受限制的

I'm sorry but I can't marry you.
对不起,我不可以嫁给你。
A: I'm sorry, but I can't marry you.
对不起,我不可以嫁给你。
B:Why?
为何呢?

I don't want a left-handed marriage.
大家门不当户不对。
A: Why do you refuse me?
你为何拒绝我?
B: I don't want a left-handed marriage.
大家门不当户不对。
left-handed marriage门户不相称之婚姻

Marry in haste and repent at leisure.
草率结结婚以后悔多。
I don't want to rush into marriage.
我不想草草结婚。
I don't want to get married in haste.
我不想草率地结婚。
A: Marry in haste and repent at leisure.
草率结结婚以后悔多。
B:I agree with you
我同意你的说法。
repent v. 后悔
I in haste草率地,匆忙地

We have nothing in common.
大家两个人没一同语言。
A:Why do you refuse me?
你为何拒绝我?
B: We have nothing in common.
大家两个人没一同语言。
have nothing in common毫无一同之处

I think marriage will do me no good.
我觉得结婚没什么好处。
A: Everyone around me got divorced. I think marriage will do me no good.
周围的人都离婚了,我觉得结婚没什么好处。
B: Yes, I decide not to get married as well.
是的,我也决定不结婚。
do sb.no good对某人没好处

Marriage meant the derogation of my independence.
婚姻意味着损害我的独立性。
It's good to be single, without so many responsibilities.
独身生活好,不需要负那样多的责任。
A: Marriage meant the derogation of my independence.
婚姻意味着损害我的独立性。
B: Do you regret getting married?
你后悔有没有结婚?
derogation n.毁损,减损
independence n. 独立

I don't want to marry against my will.
我不想违背我们的意愿去结婚。
A: Tell me the reason why you don't marry me.
告诉我你为何不愿嫁给我。
B: I don't want to marry against my will.
我不想违背我们的意愿去结婚。
against one's will违心地

I don't want to get married now.
我目前还不想结婚。
I have never thought about getting married.
我从未想过结婚。
A: I don't want to get married now.
我目前还不想结婚。
B: I can't wait any longer.
我不可以再等了。

It's my problem, not yours.
不是由于你,是我的问题。
A: Why don't you marry me?
你为何不嫁给我?
B: It's my problem, not yours.
不是由于你,是我的问题。
I don't want to get married again.
我不想再结婚了。
A: I don't want to get married again.
我不想再结婚了。
B: Don't be silly. You have a right to seek happiness again.
别傻了,你有权利第三寻求幸福。